Eli and Sophia

Friday, June 27, 2014

Paula's Champagne Story




 Paula Sampson (Eli and Sofia, Gene and Kathleen, David and his ex, Sandra Hutton) and her son Daniel Morris.
Paula says: funny story from the 80's....my father had a bottle of champagne in his fridge one summer I visited...I think it was in 1981....He went to work I was bored so I decided to have a few glasses. Very good stuff, I thought. Yes it was in a box.I ended up drinking it all and was so drunk that I left a note in the box saying "Tthanks for the champagne, Dad!!!" Months later I was back in school at college.My father called me up and said he went to take a fine box of champagne to celebrate a special occasion with his brother Sam...opened the box and found the empty bottle and my note. I guess he found that funny later on, but--not at the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment